Jack Lynch

• Pass me the Swizzle!
    • View Profile
    • Steam Group of the TRRB
Hello!
« on: November 20, 2018, 01:41:07 pm »
Hi folks,
I am from Germany and I am glad to be here. I am really looking forward playing the game with you and enjoying nice events. Historical ego shooters are not really new to me. Till today I am part of one of the biggest british online regiments in Holdfast: Nations at War (Napoleonic era) in which I am a Captain and my responsebility is to train the guys (Orders, Formations, Melee, Shooting and leading lines into battle of course). We try to keep the ranks as historical correct as possible but since we have about 500 Member around the globe, it's a bit hard because not everyone understands or wants a authentic promotion line and we have to keep players interested and active. So it's kind of a small conflict of interest.

I basically hope to find like this, here in this game. Authentic game play as much as possible during events, this is what I enjoy most. So I am looking forward to it and I am glad to be a member of this small but hopefully growing community!

That the kickstarter failed makes me really sad and I still hope many more will join this game and it's community.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 02:03:59 pm by Jack Lynch »

"A traitor is everyone who does not agree with me" - George III, King of Great Britain

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 09:31:37 pm »
oh, boy.

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Jack Lynch

• Pass me the Swizzle!
    • View Profile
    • Steam Group of the TRRB
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 07:06:11 am »
yes.boi.?.

"A traitor is everyone who does not agree with me" - George III, King of Great Britain

Chainsor

• 23rd_Col_Chainsor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 04:25:43 pm »
whello boi