Alexthegreat

• Im new, I should probably change this!
    • View Profile
Regimental headquarters or barracks
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:13:29 pm »
Hello,
I absolutely love how the game looks so far and Iíve seen how you guys are trying to make regiments more realisted by being able to eat and hunt together. What would be really cool would be to have a regimental headquarters or barracks where there is things like a dining room, office for colonel, range, stables, and decorations that you can change. IMO this would add that extra realism that a regiment wants and they can have a place to do their promotions and such.
Thank you

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Regimental headquarters or barracks
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 03:17:44 pm »
Hello,
I absolutely love how the game looks so far and Iíve seen how you guys are trying to make regiments more realisted by being able to eat and hunt together. What would be really cool would be to have a regimental headquarters or barracks where there is things like a dining room, office for colonel, range, stables, and decorations that you can change. IMO this would add that extra realism that a regiment wants and they can have a place to do their promotions and such.
Thank you

We wanted to do alot of things and a barracks was an idea (used before events/trainings) where players take a few minutes to join, people who are early could go about doing as they liked.

now I say "wanted" seeing as we didn't get funded on kickstarter (well it's looking that way) something like this idea would have to come after release where we'd have the money to use.

thank you joining the forums, welcome :)
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"