• Steam
KSI vs Logan Paul [Fight]
« on: August 24, 2018, 09:55:42 am »
Largest internet event in history.

Who do you think will win?

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 11:46:29 am by Marks »
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

Northumberland Fusiliers Official

• 5th Regiment of Foot Official Forum Account!
    • View Profile
Re: KSI vs Logan Paul [Fight]
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:21:12 am »
KSI

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:46:44 am »

Long Tree

• Fusilier_Lossberg_LongTree
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 02:40:03 pm »
Wal-Mart

The New Yorkian!

• The New World should be governed by New Ideas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 08:39:29 pm »
Spoiler alert, I'm from the future to announce it's a fucking waste of time and a Draw

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 08:42:01 pm »
Spoiler alert, I'm from the future to announce it's a fucking waste of time and a Draw

hardly a waste of time

KSI didnt walk the walk

The New Yorkian!

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2018, 10:47:46 pm »

hardly a waste of time

KSI didnt walk the walk

Did you really expect anything different? They're two egotists who're only interested in profiteering off of 9-year-olds dumb enough to actually pay money to view the fight. The match itself was a draw and this entire thing was a complete waste of time.

The New Yorkian!

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2018, 10:49:23 pm »
Furthermore, this was not a notable event in Youtube history, this was a mildly entertaining disappointment.

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 01:19:01 am »
why is this a thread.  :-\ ::)

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Long Tree

• Fusilier_Lossberg_LongTree
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 01:59:04 am »

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 02:43:00 am »

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Toucan

• lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 03:53:36 am »
looked rigged af, notice their facial reactions when they announced it was a tie? Looked like they already knew the result and was faking a reaction.

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 11:11:03 am »

hardly a waste of time

KSI didnt walk the walk

Did you really expect anything different? They're two egotists who're only interested in profiteering off of 9-year-olds dumb enough to actually pay money to view the fight. The match itself was a draw and this entire thing was a complete waste of time.

It was entertaining hardly a waste of time.
The majority of people watching the fight were in their teens.

Northumberland Fusiliers Official

• 5th Regiment of Foot Official Forum Account!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 12:40:38 pm »
Right imma about to show and prove to you that this is not rigged and that it was entertaining.

1. KSI wanted to do the world a favour and punch logan paul in the face because of what he did earlier on in his career.
2. KSI started to hate logan paul for bringing up and attacking his past in which KSI replied saying he is a changed person.
3. KSI Gained weight and worked hard to meet the weight position. Logan Paul lost weight to meet it aswell both working hard.
4. KSI was pissed off when it was announced that it was a draw you can see him talking to his trainer Vidal before the microphone was given to him. (At the end of the fight)

The two of them do have huge ego's because it's their personality. Just because they make a huge income from the match doesn't necessarily dictate who they are. KSI does alot of charity work so he might donate alot of the funds to a charity. Logan paul on the other hand might use the money to make amends for what he has done. Just because of how much they earned doesn't dictate who they are. The match was not rigged otherwise they wouldn't put maximum effort to try and knock each other out. Vidal is a 2x European boxing champion and a silver medallists for team GB so i don't think he would be on for the ride if it was rigged.

You are literally saying the fight is rigged because of how much they will earn... That's like saying may weather and McGregor fight was rigged which it wasn't.... And same with the upcoming McGregor vs Khabib.....

*Drops the mic*

Edit: If then your gonna say 'They ruined boxing'. No they actually saved boxing because it was a dying sport. And it was a amateur match which differs from professional....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:42:36 pm by Northumberland Fusiliers Official »

Severus

• In-Game Name: James Madison
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 05:23:58 pm »
I have a theory. Did you notice after they beat each other up a whole lot they hugged so they couldn't punch each other? I feel like that was code for both of them to tell each other to go easier or back off/make the round end you know? Idk. Just a theory no hate plzzzzz..