Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Regarding Regiment Claims. [Active 05/8/2018]
« on: August 05, 2018, 08:29:47 pm »
In the past we allowed first come first served, this system has flaws.

Keep in mind, Whigs & Tories has an ingame regiment system so use of the forums is very important if you wish to keep your claim.

Regimental claims will only be valid if you provide evidence of the regiments exsistence along with active use of the forums. If you aren't booking events, posting regimental images or generally communicating with the community your claim is void.

Also trolling and negative behaviour in events or around the community will get your regiment deleted from the game, if you're set out to ruin peoples fun we will not offer you a platform to do so. This however can be reversed with evidence of behaviour changes.

If a user is holding a name hasn't been online since the posts creation/offline for 1+ years that is also a notice of vacancy.

Regiments come and go but legacys do not. Just because you have an emotional attachment to a name but you can no longer run the regiment doesn't mean you are allowed to keep that name.

If you were the last legitimate name holder for example [41st] You as the leader have the right to give that name to however you feel is worthy, once it is given it is no longer yours. If you decide the name is free with a last post on your regimental thread then whoever picks it up first claims that name.

User2001 says: But I dont wan't to use the forums, I just want to play.

Then you cannot run a regiment. The forums allow you to talk to other regiments, follow news, book events and even improve recruiting.

Notes.

This does not affect alpha or beta testing.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:39:59 pm by Marks »
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

Unitater

• Colonel of the 47th Lancashire Regiment of Foot.
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Regiment Claims. [Active 05/8/2018]
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 09:49:00 pm »
Glad this has been implemented to sweep out the inactives and free up names

Radhg

• 84th Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:58:27 pm »
I would be active...

Spoiler: show
If the game was out and there was a reason to be on the forums par commenting on blogs

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 05:07:59 pm »
Nice.

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 05:15:18 pm »
I would be active...

If the game was out and there was a reason to be on the forums par commenting on blogs

post once a month isn't too much to ask
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 01:47:07 am »
I would be active...

post once a month isn't too much to ask

Radhg

• 84th Col
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 10:40:46 pm »
Id say wait till game comes out before you do anything major like getting rid of regiments.Because I have a feeling, me included, people are waiting for the games release/near release before they will become fully active again.