Northumberland Fusiliers Official

• 5th Regiment of Foot Official Forum Account!
    • View Profile

Akwiraron

• Chieftain of the Mohawk People
    • View Profile
Very neat thread. I'm also going to study Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign for a year now. :)

Best of luck to you. :)

Alexander

• Thank you sir, may I have another. NOT!
    • View Profile
Very neat thread. I'm also going to study Photoshop, illustrator and Indesign for a year now. :)

Best of luck to you. :)

The 7th and our 43rd is trying to merge together but thank you. I made already an header.

If you want to contact me or my new steam friend, so we can share our Adobe experience to get better (just an idea).

https://steamcommunity.com/id/milesdoctorprow/

And I've never studied Adobe, I am learning all by myself. But I am planning to study MultimediaArt - focusing on Media Design and as subsidiary subject Game Design or... something with Animation / Films... we'll see... ;)

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Akwiraron

• Chieftain of the Mohawk People
    • View Profile
Thats insane. Even though you didnt study it, you are already an artist. Really love the stuff you make. And thanks for the contact. I will surely add him. :)

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile

Lawrence

• View Profile
^ ree.

Lawrence is not happy with the merge.  ???
I mean, 43rd and 7th merge and rename to 5th... but I Rename and its a big fuss. Then you guys use my thread layout to make it worse.. So I'm mad I'm actually laughing.

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Alexander

• View Profile
^ ree.

I mean, 43rd and 7th merge and rename to 5th... but I Rename and its a big fuss. Then you guys use my thread layout to make it worse.. So I'm mad I'm actually laughing.

This is why I am doing a wonderful layout that the world has never seen in a historical game. Getting away from these standard designs etc.
But still, I will miss the 43rd because of the wonderful look and there is a reenactment group of it where you can see pretty much about this regiment.

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
^ ree.

I mean at least the merge is the better reasoning for a name change rather than just changing your name.
But I mean you also had reasoning. Plus it was work related.

Lawrence

• View Profile
^ ree.

I mean at least the merge is the better reasoning for a name change rather than just changing your name.
I think my reasoning was 10x better reasoning than merging. Big boy world issues are a little bit serious if I do say so myself.

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
^ ree.

I think my reasoning was 10x better reasoning than merging. Big boy world issues are a little bit serious if I do say so myself.

Sure. Problem is, people care a lot more about a regimental merge rather than your work-related affairs.  :o
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 10:21:29 pm by James Brock »

Alexander

• View Profile
^ ree.

Sure. Problem is, people care a lot more about a regimental merge rather than your work-related affairs.

When we speak about affairs, it feels like talking about prominent figures with problems in their lifes and talking about affairs... OoohoOHOohohooo (oui, oui)

Alexander

• View Profile
We have merged with the 7th Royal Fusiliers to the 5th Northumberland.