James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
Re: Blog 11 Q & A Thread - Ask us anything
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 02:36:05 am »
If I put Holdfast all the way to the left, War of Rights all the way to the right, NW somewhere in the middle, where would you put
Spoiler: show
Wings & Tories?

(the game mechanic wise)

Wings & Tories, sounds tasty.

Whigs & Tories will be its own level that others will have to catch up to, or so we hope.

Wow, didn't know auto correct can give such a great response with humor. Anyway thank you for the correction.

What I meant with game mechanics is having War of Rights as being super realistic, as Holdfast would be the exact opposite, coming to its art, and overall hasty and quick paced environment.
While I could call NW graphics and gameplay to fly in the middle of them both. Where would wHigs & Tories stand?

Marks

• Milk, no sugar.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 11:03:37 am »
If I put Holdfast all the way to the left, War of Rights all the way to the right, NW somewhere in the middle, where would you put
Spoiler: show
Wings & Tories?

(the game mechanic wise)

Wings & Tories, sounds tasty.

Whigs & Tories will be its own level that others will have to catch up to, or so we hope.

Wow, didn't know auto correct can give such a great response with humor. Anyway thank you for the correction.

What I meant with game mechanics is having War of Rights as being super realistic, as Holdfast would be the exact opposite, coming to its art, and overall hasty and quick paced environment.
While I could call NW graphics and gameplay to fly in the middle of them both. Where would wHigs & Tories stand?

A bit of everything? They both do things wrong and right, NW being the base is stale and old so a lot of people who played NW have had their fill of it. To copy NW would be stupid as sure a new player would come from media platforms but im not looking to split the player base. We're making something new and FUN that'll appeal to the old crowd who made NW what it is and a new crowd to fill their ranks.
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

Alexander

• Thank you sir, may I have another. NOT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 12:26:11 pm »
I don't like these Mount & Blade mechanics that much...
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2018, 01:34:40 pm »
1.Is the smoke of musket and cannon going to be as good and alive as it really is?
By 'alive' I mean its not like NW and H:NaW that is less staying and not spreading over the battlefield.
-------------------------------------------------------------
2.I had probs with the british muskets in NW that werent really historical,of the distance of the bayonet and barrel of musket and the bayonet was just extremely long,because you know the british musket was short so the NW devs increased its height to have the equal wep reach as the other muskets if they wouldn't ,it was kinda easy for non-british soldiers to beat them.
How your team is gonna fix this matter?
If you're confused compare the british musket in NW(inaccurate one)and the british musket in the l'aigle mod(the best and most historically accurate brown bess musket ever designed).
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:54:34 pm by Shapour »

Northumberland Fusiliers Official

• 5th Regiment of Foot Official Forum Account!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2018, 07:11:43 pm »
Will there be a banner customisation?

Edit:

Also would you be looking towards a reload on the march?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:56:31 pm by 7th Fusiliers Official »