Neoptolemus

• RSE Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Development Blog 10 - Brick by brick (Gameplay)
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 10:50:10 PM »
I wouldn't give less than 1111111$ for this game.

Keep up the good work :-*

Is that in decimal or binary? ;)
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2018, 11:42:07 AM »
Your work looks great, there are some things that I would love to have it in this game, like some manual of arms animation (not all of it but some of it). Or you can get in "Make-Ready" position or something... I don't know. But keep your amazing work and don't stop until it's finished!

But can I ask you what your next priorities in the next blog will be, something about Multiplayer right?

I wish you a great time! Can't wait to see more of it!

Marks

• Steve Jobless
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2018, 04:26:03 PM »
Your work looks great, there are some things that I would love to have it in this game, like some manual of arms animation (not all of it but some of it). Or you can get in "Make-Ready" position or something... I don't know. But keep your amazing work and don't stop until it's finished!

But can I ask you what your next priorities in the next blog will be, something about Multiplayer right?

Yes we're currently getting things ready for our alpha testers and from there we plan to start working on a trailer with them.
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 12:12:29 PM »
* guineas for the next blog*
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 12:14:16 PM by Alexander »

Lawrence

• ♚ Brigadier General~ Colonial Brigade ♚
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2018, 06:52:47 PM »

Yes we're currently getting things ready for our alpha testers and from there we plan to start working on a trailer with them.
Very Hype.