KarFMW

• Im new, I should probably change this!
    • View Profile
Hello dear developers that have made such a wonderful mod for Mount & Blade.

I was wondering though since I am into basic modding myself and I do make experiments working with Open Brf every now and then, I was looking at the Tricornes and they are beautifully designed things, but I don't understand something about them.

So the tricornes are a rigged mesh if I am correct and what I am seeing. I tried, of course, putting them as such in my NW austrianhats folder. It doesn't work. I put it on a model in the austrianuniforms, like a part of let's say the grenzer uniform itself, it worked, but when I go first person I can see it and it covers the screen. Tried with another one, but it's position was all wrong.

So how did you gents do it? I really want to make it work, but I don't have any modding capacity yet to figure out a solution. You guys got any tips on what I should do?

Thank you for reading.

Marks

• Steve Jobless
    • View Profile
    • Steam
Re: Question about Whigs&Thorries NW Mod, about the modding side of it
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 02:57:04 PM »
Dont know what you're asking let me re read it

theyre given the rigging from our coats.
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

KarFMW

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »

Well I was generally asking, if there is a way into putting it in austrianhats and it working like a basic hat, because at the moment the positioning is the hat flying 2 meters infront of the body. And since it is a rigged mesh that's why it isn't working in the austrian hats brf file, neither does it work in the austrianuniforms, since it cover the screen in first person. In a way. How did you make the tricorne invisible as a rigged mesh when put on a model? Was it through some coding or some script. Thats what Im asking.

Marks

• Steve Jobless
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »

Well I was generally asking, if there is a way into putting it in austrianhats and it working like a basic hat, because at the moment the positioning is the hat flying 2 meters infront of the body. And since it is a rigged mesh that's why it isn't working in the austrian hats brf file, neither does it work in the austrianuniforms, since it cover the screen in first person. In a way. How did you make the tricorne invisible as a rigged mesh when put on a model? Was it through some coding or some script. Thats what Im asking.

Script - speak to him http://steamcommunity.com/id/usnavy30/
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

RovomobaRov

• View Profile
    • maxbet
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 08:14:50 AM »
orking in the austrian hats brf file, neither does it work in the austrianuniforms, sin

[72nd]Wolffe

• Charge for Scotland laddie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 09:37:54 PM »
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166480987
Take a look at my screenshots I've managed to edit the highlanders to my and my regiments liking. Any other changes could be easily made. Hit me up if you still need help ;)