Long Tree

• Fusilier_Lossberg_LongTree
    • View Profile
Colonial Brigade - NA - EST 2015
« on: May 24, 2017, 12:49:01 am »

|Information|

The Colonial Brigade, formed on the eve of the Revolutionary War, will be a highly competitive and organized detachment of brave British men. We aim to organize various regiments into a well-fit brigade, allowing our players to coordinate in battle and in trainings. The detachment will consist of skirmishers, line infantry, cavalry, and artillery. We will represent historical accuracy and discipline to the best of our ability, while creating a fun atmosphere for our player base. Through practice and drill, the Colonial Brigade aims to be dominant on the field of battle, representing the might and strength of British redcoats. If you are looking to join something greater than a regiment who runs around aimlessly on the field of battle, the Colonial Brigade will bring the structure, coordination, and discipline you desire. Join one of our regiments today~ God Save the King!

Overnight, the Massachusetts militia, nominally led by William Heath and Artemas Ward, converged on Boston, laying siege to the city. In the days immediately following, militia units from New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Connecticut arrived. The militia recovered over 180 pieces of artillery in raids on Ticonderoga and Crown Point for use in the siege. On May 25, 4,500 British reinforcements arrived in the city with three more senior officers; Major General William Howe, and Brigadiers John Burgoyne and Henry Clinton.

In an attempt to pacify the rebellion, Gage issued a proclamation on June 12 to pardon all those who would lay down their arms. However, it only inflamed the Patriots, and more flocked to their cause.
On June 17, British forces seized the Charlestown peninsula from the Americans after a costly assault. With over 1,000 casualties and the siege still unbroken, Gage was replaced by Howe as Commander-in-Chief. Many senior British officers wrote of their dismay at the attack, which had gained them little.Gage himself wrote to the Secretary of War in London:

"These people show a spirit and conduct against us they never showed against the French....They are now spirited up by a rage and enthusiasm as great as ever people were possessed of and you must proceed in earnest or give the business up. A small body acting in one spot will not avail, you must have large armies making diversions on different sides, to divide their force. The loss we have sustained is greater than we can bear. Small armies cannot afford such losses, especially when the advantage gained tends to do little more than the gaining of a post".

Ranks

Officers

-Captain-

-Lieutenant-

-2nd Lieutenant-

Non-Commissioned Officers

-Serjeant Major-

-1st sergeant-

-Sergeant-

-Corporal-

Enlisted

-Veteran Private-

-Private-

-Volunteer-

Schedule

The CB works around a specific schedule of events. Although there are scheduled events every week, there will also be events which are arranged on the day such as 1v1's or 2v2's.
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:
Sunday:

Communication

Sir Lawrence Cornwall
Duke LongTree

Teamspeak IP: WIP
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ColonialBrigadeNA
Interested in joining the CB ? If so then add Duke LongTree or the list of connects above on Steam!

Competitive Record

1v1 Record

Groupfighting Record

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 03:58:01 am by Long Tree »

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
Re: His Majesty's Expeditionary Brigade
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 12:55:29 am »
Reserved

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Long Tree

• View Profile
Re: Colonial Brigade - NA - EST 2015
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 03:58:25 am »
Bump

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 02:20:48 pm »
Looking good

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

Long Tree

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 03:29:58 am »
always looking for new regiments NA or EU

FancyPants

• 71st Regiment of Foot - Captain Robert Muller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 04:24:27 pm »
"EST 2015"

"Live life, fuck you" -Ghandi
Im not a virus, Im a dolphin!

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 02:14:37 pm »
WAT Mod ^^

and that picture is hilarious