Alexander

• 🅥 𝐕. 𝐑𝐨𝐅 | ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟ sᴇʀᴊᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴀᴊᴏʀ 🅥
    • View Profile
lawrence is the rarest of all pokemon
Then my Poke-Index isn't working!
Me like: "I-I haven't figured the crossword out yet! Please don't go! Six across, what's the eight letter word?!" ^^

Lawrence

• 3rd 'East Kent' Colonel | Community Moderator
    • View Profile
Got dis here RTX 2080 GPU, i99900k CPU, Liquid cooling 16 GB Ram pc boiiiiiiiii 4k monitor lez do it 71st boys.
"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
Got dis here RTX 2080 GPU, i99900k CPU, Liquid cooling 16 GB Ram pc boiiiiiiiii 4k monitor lez do it 71st boys.

With those specs you should get an ultrawide 4k with at least 75hz. Not sure if that monitor exists though  ???

My ideal set up is a 2k ultrawide monitor that can hit 100hz.
Visual difference between 1080 and 2k is vastly larger then 2k to 4k. depending on the size ofc.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:14:13 pm by James Brock »

Lawrence

• View Profile

With those specs you should get an ultrawide 4k with at least 75hz. Not sure if that monitor exists though  ???

My ideal set up is a 2k ultrawide monitor that can hit 100hz.
Visual difference between 1080 and 2k is vastly larger then 2k to 4k. depending on the size ofc.
My monitor is only 60hz but it is 4k powered by the rtx 2080 so Its not bad. Going to get the 144hz 4k mon when they come out
"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

FancyPants

• 3rd Foot Guards Commanding Officer | Rutger Muller
    • View Profile
we poppin niggaZ
My monitor is only 60hz but it is 4k powered by the rtx 2080 so Its not bad. Going to get the 144hz 4k mon when they come out

The money you must be droppin' for that is insane. Like I'm either gonna assume that you're really well off or you have no retirement plan...

Lawrence

• View Profile
UPDATE:

Our NW reg -the 3rd (now disbanded) is going to take place here. Therefore we will be using the third name and the 71st Thread will be available for anyone to use.

Sorry for the rename again but we will be using the 3rd in other games as well so we would like to keep everything uniform for recruiting purposes. Not renaming just to rename its a marketing strategy for our reg. Thanks for the understanding - the 71st thread is welcome for anyone to use!

Cheers lads.

Alexander

• View Profile
So we will have the Foot Guards?

Lawrence

• View Profile
3rd East Kent line Reg. Not footguards. Name we used for my reg for a while.

Alexander

• View Profile
3rd East Kent line Reg. Not footguards. Name we used for my reg for a while.

As long we don't have any bounty-jumpers or deserters... I am fine with it. And His Majesty King George III. too.

Long Tree

• Fusilier_Lossberg_LongTree
    • View Profile
Aw shit here we go again .

Lawrence

• View Profile
Aw shit here we go again .
"Guess I'll take the 71st"