Alexander

• Thank you sir, may I have another. NOT!
    • View Profile
lawrence is the rarest of all pokemon
Then my Poke-Index isn't working!
Me like: "I-I haven't figured the crossword out yet! Please don't go! Six across, what's the eight letter word?!" ^^

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile
Got dis here RTX 2080 GPU, i99900k CPU, Liquid cooling 16 GB Ram pc boiiiiiiiii 4k monitor lez do it 71st boys.

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks

James Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
Got dis here RTX 2080 GPU, i99900k CPU, Liquid cooling 16 GB Ram pc boiiiiiiiii 4k monitor lez do it 71st boys.

With those specs you should get an ultrawide 4k with at least 75hz. Not sure if that monitor exists though  ???

My ideal set up is a 2k ultrawide monitor that can hit 100hz.
Visual difference between 1080 and 2k is vastly larger then 2k to 4k. depending on the size ofc.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:14:13 pm by James Brock »

Lawrence

• RSE Moderator | 71st Lt. Colonel William Fraser
    • View Profile

With those specs you should get an ultrawide 4k with at least 75hz. Not sure if that monitor exists though  ???

My ideal set up is a 2k ultrawide monitor that can hit 100hz.
Visual difference between 1080 and 2k is vastly larger then 2k to 4k. depending on the size ofc.
My monitor is only 60hz but it is 4k powered by the rtx 2080 so Its not bad. Going to get the 144hz 4k mon when they come out

"I don't know what America looks like, I just make this game off what I think it looks like" - Marks