Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
Re: ♚ 1st Regiment of Foot Guards [NA/EU] Recruiting
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 01:18:38 AM »
Sorry to double post- But Update with the 1stFG

--- The first FG will forming the Colonial Brigade with the Queens Rangers. I will be taking a Brigadier General Position and will decide on a fit leader for the 1st after the game releases. God Save the King!

Oh, like that. If you were trying to open a company for longtree, I deem a Militia would do just fine. I could handle the guards.

you wanna go there 45th Coldstream Cunt

Insecure cuck.

Long Tree

• QueensRangers_LongTree
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 01:31:02 AM »
Sorry to double post- But Update with the 1stFG

--- The first FG will forming the Colonial Brigade with the Queens Rangers. I will be taking a Brigadier General Position and will decide on a fit leader for the 1st after the game releases. God Save the King!

Oh, like that. If you were trying to open a company for longtree, I deem a Militia would do just fine. I could handle the guards.

you wanna go there 45th Coldstream Cunt

Insecure cuck.

Stupid Canadian fuck

Marks

• Steve Jobless
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 11:04:08 AM »
Take it to PMs
"Rome wasnt built in a day, it was built at 5am"

Lawrence

• ♚ Brigadier General~ Colonial Brigade ♚
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 03:59:33 PM »
Lol Brock.. You're not even allowed to be in the 1stFG so you will be handling nothing sir. Don't post on my thread again. Thank you.

7th Fusiliers Official

• 7th Regiment of Foot Official Forum Account!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 04:20:46 PM »
Lol Brock.. You're not even allowed to be in the 1stFG so you will be handling nothing sir. Don't post on my thread again. Thank you.

He has every right to post on your thread unless told otherwise by an admin. As-long as he doesn't post rude obnoxious things like he just did.

Long Tree

• QueensRangers_LongTree
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2018, 04:23:59 PM »

He has every right to post on your thread unless told otherwise by an admin. As-long as he doesn't post rude obnoxious things like he just did.

Bro stop trying to be fourm  police if he asked him not to post on his thread he has that right just like on FSE or holdfast

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2018, 04:35:46 PM »

This does not require your opinion. I have no quarrels with you. I'm simply asking Brock not to post on my thread because he rarely has anything positive to say. I will get a moderator involved if I need to. God save the king.
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2018, 05:30:06 AM »

This does not require your opinion. I have no quarrels with you. I'm simply asking Brock not to post on my thread because he rarely has anything positive to say. I will get a moderator involved if I need to. God save the king.

I can't read any questions...

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2018, 03:16:43 PM »

I can't read any questions...
... What are you on about?

Brock

• Rule Brittania!
    • View Profile
Re: ♚ 1st Regiment of Foot Guards (Colonial Brigade) [NA/EU] Recruiting
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2018, 01:59:13 AM »
WoW. So thats what that was about. Damn. Lawrence you turned a situation where joking went to a level where you hit the hammer. Quite ignorant you didn't even bother to ask. Last place I would of checked to find out why you unfriended me.

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2018, 02:02:54 AM »
WoW. So thats what that was about. Damn. Lawrence you turned a situation where joking went to a level where you hit the hammer. Quite ignorant you didn't even bother to ask. Last place I would of checked to find out why you unfriended me.
I asked you not to post here. Thank you!

Long Tree

• QueensRangers_LongTree
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2018, 11:12:54 PM »
[CB] Lord Lawrence Cornwall: bump 1stFG thread btw

Lawrence

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »
Lord Cornhole